Sitara Master Builders have a wealth of experience in commercial licenses and electrical boletins, in how to apply and what is needed.

Licensing of activities and facilities (Opening)

Documents to be submitted: Form “Impreso normalizado”, copy of the IAE registration (impuesto actividades economicas or economic activity tax), Lease contract or deed of the premises, NIE of the applicant or articles of association and CIF (company fiscal identification), the specification of activity of the premises, premises plans, estimate of the facilities and equipment costs.


Electrical Boletins

The official description of a boletín is: It is the low-voltage “Electrical Installation Certificate”, an official document issued by an authorised electrician certifying that the electrical system meets the requirements established for the contracted power supply. It shows the main characteristics of your electrics, such as the installed power and the maximum admissible power, and also guarantees the quality of the electrical system.

When should it be obtained?

Whenever required by the distribution company, which has a register with all the certificates for installations connected to its grid. For example, when the requested power exceeds the allowed power or the electrical system is more than 20 years old. The distribution company may require that the customer adapts to the current legislation by submitting a new Certificate (boletin).

How can an electrical installation certificate be obtained?

This can be done by contacting an authorised electrician; an authorised electrician here in Spain holds a ‘Carné de instalador’ (installer license). The installer must be registered with the ‘Ministry of Industria’ in order to obtain the required certificate.

The electrical systems in our homes are essential, we rely on them operating correctly everyday and a boletin will confirm that yours is safe and functioning properly

Electricity is an essential part of modern day life and ensuring it is installed safely should be a priority.